Instructor Spencer Collier
Spencer D. Collier – Profile
- Vice-President of Canadian Association of Parapsychological Research & Investigation’s Parapsychological Education Centre
- Vice-President, Deputy Director, and Officer of Paranormal Phenomena Research & Investigation
I am Spencer D. Collier, the Deputy Director of Paranormal Phenomena Research & Investigation (PPRI), a nationally registered non-profit organization. I am also the CEO and Founder of Getfused, a Digital Marketing Agency based in Boston’s Innovation District. With over 18 years of experience in the technology and marketing fields, I have a knack for problem-solving, innovation, and leadership. I am also a TED Talk speaker, where I discussed the importance of making connections, building relationships, and listening as pathways to achieving goals and dreams.
Early Life and Education
The son of a retired Logistics Director at Kaman Aerospace, I developed an interest in problem-solving from an early age. At 16, I co-founded a 3-D technology consulting company, gaining firsthand experience in the complexities of building a business and developing client relationships.
- CEO, Getfused
- Chief Architect, Online E-commerce Sports-Apparel Company
- Co-Founder, 3-D Technology Consulting Company
- Conceptualized Getfused in 1996, growing it to work with prestigious clients like Legal Sea Foods, the New England Patriots, Sonesta Hotels International, Symantec, and the UFC.
- Acquired two additional firms and opened offices in Boston and Dallas as part of Getfused’s expansion strategy.
- TED Talk Speaker
- Featured in various industry publications
Inspired by the challenges I faced as a self-reliant teenager, I developed a passion for working with non-profit organizations focused on character building, education, and opportunities for youths. I have worked with many non-profits including Ron Burton Training Village, Big Sister, and most recently, Campaign for Catholic Schools.
Email: [email protected]