PARANORMAL SYMPOSIUM 2023
HALIFAX TOWER HOTEL & CONFERENCE CENTRE
- 15 Lakelands Boulevard, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3S-1G4
Hotel Location & Nearby Attractions
With a stay at the Halifax Tower Hotel, you’ll be centrally located in Halifax Regional Municipality. The hotel has an on site restaurant called Le Rouge Grill & Cocktails. There is also a Tim Hortons, Starbucks, and Wendys just meters away. Other attractions include Bayers Lake Shopping (1.5 km) and Scotiabank Theatre (2.0 km), Ashburn Golf Club (4.0 km), Downtown Halifax (8.3 km), and Halifax Shopping Centre (5.7 km).
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor heated pool, indoor whirlpool/hot tub, and a 24-hour fitness centre. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hot breakfast among many other amenities.
Restaurants, Bars, Lounge and Dining Options
Halifax Tower Hotel has an on site restaurant called Le Rouge Grill & Cocktails. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service. Full buffet or grab and go breakfasts are available daily. Looking for something off site? Bayers Lake business park is home to Moxies Bar & Grill, Jack Astors, Boston Pizza, Montana’s, Jungle Jim’s, and East Side Mario’s to name a few off site restaurants.
Hotel Accommodations and Guest Rooms
Halifax Tower Hotel features over one hundred guest rooms and suites with spacious interiors and amenities such as Smart TVs with Chromecast. Enjoy a whirlpool suite which features comfortable king beds, kitchenettes, and large living areas for your convenience. They also have rooms with stunning views of the lake.
Pet Policy for Halifax Tower Hotel and Conference Centre
No pets allowed.
Flying into Halifax for the Symposium
Halifax Stanfield International Airport has several modes of transportion available.
- Airport car services are available curbside in the arrivals area for all arriving flights. A one-way trip to Halifax city centre is $68.00 by taxi or limousine. Shared-ride services may also be available. For more information, check at the Ground Transportation kiosk in the domestic arrivals area or call 902-873-1410.
- Uber – Rideshare is currently offered by Uber. Customers wishing to book an Uber service may do so by using the Uber app on their smartphone.
- Airport car rental companies:
- Alamo / National – 902-873-3149 / 902-873-3505
- Avis – 902-429-0963
- Budget – 902-492-7553
- Dollar / Thrifty – 902-873-3527
- Enterprise – 902-873-4700
- Hertz – 902-873-2273
- Halifax Transit operates its MetroX service from downtown to Halifax Stanfield International Airport. The #320 bus operates every 30 minutes during peak morning (6 am to 9 am) and afternoon (3 pm to 6 pm) times. The regular schedule departs every 60 minutes. Fares are $4.25 for adults/students and $3.00 for children/seniors. Exact fare is required. Bus tickets can also be purchased from a number of Transit retail partners.